TIA Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Council Meeting at TIA 2016(by invitation only)
Tuesday, June 7, 2016 12:00 PM – 5:00PM
At TIA 2016, the CTO Council meeting will begin with a networking luncheon and then proceed to have several discussions over the course of the afternoon.
All participants are invited to join the following Evening Reception, and complimentary tickets are available for the VIP Dinner.
- Lunch Time: 12:00 – 1:15 PM (complimentary for CTO Council participants)
- Meeting Time: 1:30 – 5:00 PM, CTO Council Meeting
- VIP Networking Reception: 5:30 – 7:00 PM (complimentary for CTO Council participants)
- VIP Dinner: 7:00 – 8:30 PM (complimentary for CTO Council participants)
Note: There is a discount TIA Network of the Future conference fee for Council members who wish to attend the event. Please contact Germaine Palangdao regarding this and the VIP Dinner.
About the CTO Council:
The TIA CTO Council is comprised of top technical strategists from the ICT industry who meet regularly to discuss and debate the common concerns of their companies in terms of technology, standards, markets, and solutions. Mission: TIA’s CTO Council meets to:
- Address common needs as a group
- Network and interact with peers within the industry
- Agree on recommendations for TIA and the industry
- Generate thought leadership content in the form of meeting summaries, white papers, video content, blogs and articles
- Provide subject matter expertise for telecommunications industry technology
CTO COUNCIL BENEFITS
Networking: The Council provides the valuable opportunity for peers in a leadership role to build valuable industry relationships and strengthen their networks.
- The Council explores ways to proactively address industry needs in a rapidly changing technology environment.
- The Council helps guide the association to develop technology information resources, projects, programs, education, best practices and standards that reflect the industry’s urgent and relevant needs.
CTO Participant Companies:
Mark Your Calendars for Our Next CTO Council Meeting:
Oct. 2016 (exact date TBD) CTO Council Meeting, Austin, TX (in conjunction with Dell World)
CTO Networking Reception
- Date: Day TBD, Oct. 2016
- Time: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Reception Location: TBD, Austin, TX
CTO Council Meeting
- Date: Day TBD, Oct. 2016
- Time: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Meeting Location: TBD, Austin, TX
Feb. 2017 CTO Council Meeting, Barcelona, Spain (in conjunction with Mobile World Congress)
- CTO Networking Reception (Exact date TBD)
- CTO Council Meeting (Exact date TBD)
HOW TO JOIN:
TIA’s CTO Council is an invitation only group. If you would like to nominate yourself, or a colleague, please contact staff below.
Franklin Flint, Chief Technology Officer
Germaine Palangdao, PMP